Repeat Prescriptions from 1st June 2017
From 1st June 2017, the way you order your online prescriptions will change. We have recently changed our IT service provider and the next stage is to integrate our online services, and, if you haven’t already, you will now need to register, at a different website in order to continue to order your prescriptions online, the website link will be changed from the 1st of June 2017.
If you are already registered via our current website link you will soon receive an email/letter with instructions on how to access the new integrated system. Please register within 14 days of receipt to access the new system.
In addition to repeat medication ordering, the new service also includes, a free downloadable App (for android and iOS devices) and the app will be further developed further over the coming years, We hope you agree that these developments are worthwhile.
If you would like to register for our new online services or have further questions please ask/call our Reception.
As we stopped accepting prescription requests over the telephone in September 2014, here are alternative ways of ordering your prescriptions:
• Arrange with a local pharmacy to order your prescription
• Come into the surgery and order at the desk
• Post your request to us (by using the tick sheet on the tear-off white slip attached to your prescription if you wish)
• Bring your request into the surgery and put in the prescription collection box located in reception
• Alternatively you can order online by following the link https://patient.emisaccess.co.uk/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2F